CERTIFIED APPLICATION - Documentation needed:
- A photocopy of your college transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable for application purposes; however, official transcripts are mandatory for employment).
- A photocopy of your educator certificate(s), if applicable,
- A photocopy of any state required educator certification test scores.
CLASSIFIED APPLICATION - Documentation needed:
- As a minimum, paraprofessional applicants must hold an Associate degree or 60 semester/90 quarter hours from an accredited college. Photocopies may be used when submitting the application; however, official transcripts are mandatory before an employment recommendation can be submitted.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER - Documentation needed:
- Currently the Cherokee County School District is accepting new substitute teacher applications from those who hold a valid or expired, clear renewable Georgia professional teaching certificate.
For assistance in completing the application, please refer to the Instructions for Completing an AppliTrack Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
The application and all requested information (including the Consent to Criminal History Record Inquiry and three completed references) should be submitted via Cherokee County School District AppliTrack Online Application as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your complete submitted application, you may be contacted for a screening interview. Completion of a screening interview does not guarantee selection for a specific position.
Upon offer of a position, you are required to be fingerprinted by the Cherokee County School Police Department at an applicant cost of $45.00 (cash or check only).
Cherokee County School District
Office of Personnel Management
111 Academy Street
PO Box 769
Canton, Georgia 30114
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants rights under Federal Employment Laws:
If you need additional information or assistance after visiting our website, please contact the Office of Personnel Management at 770-479-1871 or email us at email@example.com. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing the application or in the application or employment process due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-479-1871. Click here for the Disability Assistance web page.